Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix) Guitar Vs. Piano [ver. XCEED] (Goukisan Remix)

I FEEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

rtnario responds:

I FEEEEEL THE THAAAAAAAAANKS THAT I WILL GIVE YOOOOOOU

[IMD]~Carpe Diem!-{Final} [IMD]~Carpe Diem!-{Final}

It's a great song.

Seems kind of Mario, probably Sonic. Fast enough for Dance Dance Revolution! And I'm Buddhist, so no god-blessing for me, thank you.

IceMasterDlux responds:

Glad you like it! Mario and Sonic are both awesome! But Mario is way cooler. It does have a DDR tempo doesn't it? Thanks a lot for the review, and I hope you have a great day!
!IceMasterDlux ><>

[BB91] Orchestral Theme [BB91] Orchestral Theme

Awsomeness,

does it run through your veins?

-{ Mechanical Splinter }- -{ Mechanical Splinter }-

Alright

I know it was industrial, but that intro made me think "Follow, Hail, Salute".

The joint effects of synth and the repetition sort of took it out. Average midesection, and then it basically just changed tones. So yeah, pretty average

aloneagainfriend responds:

yep... i know :) ty

Don't Try This In Your Club Don't Try This In Your Club

Uhh

The intro sounded like it could have had lyrics going "bounce", but it was all the same. If I played this in my club, I'd get booted in the nads.

Victory - Grandia style Victory - Grandia style

Yeah

I could imagine someone in a car chase with this music in the background. The ending was way too abrupt though, and it lacked a very diverse rythm.

Big Red - Some BloodFest Blues Big Red - Some BloodFest Blues

WARNING: PICKUP LINE!

Ok, in the start, my sister said you sounded drunk. But might I say, to switch a great pickup line up with a compliment...

Is your dad a plumber?

'Cause you got some nice pipes.

BigRed responds:

I'm usually drunk. :D

When you got a good freind When you got a good freind

Ahh,

the banjo. It just screamed Australian Country. Then it sort of moved into American territory. I like the lyrics, you guys should try for American Idol. Nice song.

Lundsfryd responds:

The banjo.. Say whaat.. There is no banjo on this track. Well.. I don't think that Idol would be worth the 17 hour flight.. :P

Doctor Who? Doctor Who?

Not nearly epic enough. Not nearly.

Waltz of the Slain Waltz of the Slain

Nice

Riding on the gothic ferris wheel... RANDOM PUNKNESS!!! My feelings. Seem's like something on Tim Burton's iPod actually!